Table of Contents
- Used for Content Security Policy manipulations
- Store and retrieve credentials for external services
- Class Crypto provides a high-level encryption layer using AES-CBC. If no key has been provided
it will use the secret defined in config.php as key. Additionally the message will be HMAC'd.
- Class Hasher provides some basic hashing functions. Furthermore, it supports legacy hashes
used by previous versions of ownCloud and helps migrating those hashes to newer ones.
- Validator for remote hosts
- Class SecureRandom provides a wrapper around the random_int function to generate
secure random strings. For PHP 7 the native CSPRNG is used, older versions do
use a fallback.
- Allows checking domains and full URLs against the list of trusted domains for
this server in the config file.